I love this kid... She loves music and dancing. This was her during a cranky moment normally she really gets down.
I bought a few things in January and wanted to make sure and share them here. I will be reviewing them after I use them long enough to form an opinion.
- Revlon ColorStay Makeup for Normal/Dry Skin in Nude: I'm looking for a new foundation. Something that is full coverage but still looks as close to skin as you can get. This color seems a little off my skin but I will try it a few times.
- Jordana Twist & Shine Balm Stain in Nude Chic and Honey Love: I know, I'm late to the party. But I'm here now and so far loving these a lot.
- Vaseline Cocoa Butter Lip Therapy: I bought this to use right before bed. It's perfect and I will be picking up one more of these for my vanity.
- Revlon ColorStay Concealer in Medium: Not sure on this color but I'm trying to make it work. We will see.
- Almay: Smart shade anti-aging makeup in light/medium. I like this so far. Except it has small amount of sparkle.
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Matte Top Coat: This stuff is pretty cool. I only used it once on an Ipsy nail polish, but so far I'm a fan.
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Base Coat: This does it's job. It's a base coat. I use this more to give the nail polish a blank slate and protect my nail from staining. I think most base coats do that and this one works just fine. The price is right!
- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette: I love these colors. I think they look great with my eye color. This is my first Naked palette and I've been missing out. Quality for sure!
- Bobbi Brown BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35: This was a deluxe sample that I received with points. I like the way it feels but the color is a little dark for me.
- BUXOM Full on Lip Polish in Katie: I love this stuff. Such a fan of the smell, flavor, and tingle.
I went to Orgins with my great aunt, sister, and mother for mini facials. It was so much fun and I left with some great products to add to my collection.
- Dr. Andrew Weil for Origins Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief Soothing Treatment Lotion: I never thought a toner was really worth the money. However, so far I'm totally in love with this one. It's so cooling. It helps with redness and is perfect to use after you do a lot of scrubbing or pulling on your face.
- Plantscription SPF 25 Anti-aging cream: I was able to purchase this in a set that came with the night cream and the cleanser. I didn't need them because I already have both but I will share my thoughts when I use them.
- I also received a TON of free samples. I'm totally in love with this brand. I will be working toward the entire collection.
These two crack me up. She loves her dog so much. Everything is either "that" or "dog". She just recently started barking like a dog. It's the cutest little puppy bark. Dexter will start licking her and she will just crack up. Just so cute. SO CUTE!
I must start this review with how much I love the December bag! I think the black texture is really cool. I also love that the zipper is located on the side, compared to the top. The products this month were not my favorite.
My favorite product in this bag was the Mirabella Eye Blender Brush. I like the weight of the brush. At first I thought it was a little heavy but after using it I was sold. It balances between my fingers perfectly to allow for great blending. I know that sounds silly but if you have used this brush you understand. Value $27.00
The next product is the NYX Extra Creamy Round Lipstick in xxx. The color is a little light but with a little bit of gloss it's a pretty color on my lips. It's a very creamy texture. Value $4.00
Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered is my next item. I like the way this goes on my face and it stays for a long time. The color is a little bright for me, but if you use a stippling brush you can really work it in your cheecks and make it look natural. Right now I'm using the $3.00 e.l.f. Studio Small Stipple Brush from Target. I use the I will continue to play with this and see if I can get it work. So far I have only used it as a blush. Value $16.00
The nail polish I received was the Nicka K New York Nail Color in NY112 Classic Taupe. The color was interesting. I was not sure I would like it when looking at the color through the bottle. However, after applying it to my nails I was pleasantly surprised. It was very glossy and no streaks. I also applied a matte nail polish top coat on it for a little bit different of a look. You could easily do that to one nail on each hand for a fun look. Value $4.99
I was not a fan of this last product at all! It was the POP Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eye Shadow Trio in Naturally Bare. It does not have a very good pigmentation. I had to work very hard to get this color to show on my eyes. The full size of this product is 10 shadows for $24.00 Value $7.20
I really liked 3 products in this bag. The other products were neat to try and I will continue to use them but not something I will buy again. However, I still love and think this bag was worth my $10.00. I got to try products that I would normally not buy. The bag cost about $59.19.
Here's a sneak peek of my January bag. Excited to try out these new products.
If you want to try out Ipsy please use my referral credit so I can earn free products. **All values are estimated unless they are full size products. Some affiliate links are used.
You can see all my Ipsy Reviews here.
I took this photo last night. Oh. My. Gosh. It's so cold here! I used my electric blanket all day today. This is our picnic table outside that Tony never put in the garage. However, it shows exactly how much snow we received.
Men wearing babies = Sexy (Boba Review) - 07.08.2013
The Reception - 01.26.2013
By the power vested in me by the State of Hawaii... - 02.07.2012
The Proposal - 02.04.2012
We Got Married! - 02.03.2012
Our Home: Year 1 - 11.08.2011
Customizing Cabinets! - 04.13.2012
Red, Orange, Yellow, Fall - 10.12.2011